ipfilterX can be loaded as iptables in the following Android Apps:
Firewall (iptables frontend), based on DroidWall which is no longer being developed. A paid “donate”-version with more features it advertised within the app.
- Import/Export Rules to external storage
- Search Applications
- Multiple profiles with custom names
- Highlights system applications with custom color
- Notify on new installations
- VPN Support
- Device Admin support to protect against being uninstalled
Requires root: Yes. iptables must run as root.
We’re currently testing iptables form in order to be loaded in these apps.